Swing VIP EA has a simple and not quite informative presentation. The main claim is “The First Forex EA Based on Price Action”. The devs claim that it is the most trusted and downloaded tool with a 76% win rate. We cannot trust these words blindly. Therefore, our experts have conducted a detailed analysis of the system.
Swing VIP EA strategies and tests
There are some details explained about how the system should work on our account, what settings, features, and other details it has.
- The advisor can help us with completely automatic trading.
- We can work on the MT4 platform safely.
- An average monthly gain can be up to 30%.
- We have seen this block of intel for several years.
- The accuracy can be 76% but this is not pretty true because the real one is 68-70%.
- There were 560 copies sold.
- The system makes 83% more profits than who or what?
- Comparing the prices sounds not less ridiculous.
- The EA doesn’t experience long-term drawdowns.
- The settings are optimized by default.
- It helps us with opening and closing orders automatically.
- We have to attach the system to the chart and let it go.
- We have to provide the developers with our MT4 real account number.
- The system requires the best execution speed possible.
- We have to have $500 on the account to work with the minimum lot sizes.
- We should give it a try on a demo account first before trading on a real account.
- It works with the following indicators and strategies: Price Action, Trend, CCI, PPO, RSI, Moving Average Strange.
- There should be no Martingale on the board.
- There are Hedge and Martingale strategies applied.
- We can work with EUR/USD, NZD/CAD, USD/CAD, AUD/CAD, and CAD/CHF.
- The only time frame is M5.
The devs failed to share backtest reports with us to let us know how the system worked on the past data.
Swing VIP EA trading account review
The system runs on a real well-deposited account. So, the devs trust their money to it all the way.
The system has been working on a real USD account on Opoforex with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on April 25, 2021, and funded at $100,000. Since then, the total gain has become 56.65%. An average monthly gain is 5.88%. The maximum drawdown is acceptable – 18.07%.
The advisor executed 1369 deals with 7140.7 pips. An average win is 17.84 pips when an average loss is -23.24 pips. The accuracy is 68% for long and 70% for short trading positions. The average trade length is one day. The profit factor is 1.49.
We may note that among five pairs GBPUSD is the most traded one with 458 orders and $31,753.
The robot trades at the end of Asian, European , and the beginning of the American sessions.
Friday is the most traded day with 302 deals closed.
There are low risks to the account balance.
The robot works without Martingale. The system hides SL and TP levels from a broker.
The devs increased pricing to provide us with a discount. Now, the robot costs $145 instead of $98. The pack includes real licenses and, most likely, an unlimited number of demo accounts but this isn’t clear.
Is Swing VIP EA a scam?
We don’t think so. The system was updated several times in the past. The devs put the huge deposit in trading.
We have the same rate of 4.9 from 5. This time it’s based on 237 reviews.
The system has some testimonials written about it. As usual, they are positive.