Happy Galaxy is a trading solution that is a part of the Happy Forex team. The devs decided not to provide us with much intel about the system. They claim that it’s a “Fully Automated Expert Advisor.”
Happy Galaxy strategies and tests
We have some intel about the advisor provided. The rest we had to figure out.
- We can expect that the robot can work completely automatically for us on our terminal.
- The devs claimed that trading is allowed on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP and EURCHF.
- It focuses on placing a grid of orders when the trend starts.
- There’s a possibility of using Martingale.
- We have a news filter to skip trading during bad market conditions.
- We have to work on an ECN account.
- The devs claimed FIFO rules but they don’t match the grid of orders strategy requirements.
- It auto-detects 4 or 5 digit quotes.
- We can instal the system quickly.
- It can be used on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- The platforms to trade are MT4 and MT5.
- We are allowed to work on H1.
- The balance should start from $1000.
- The optimal account balance is $2000.
- We can work on demo accounts as well.
- We can rely on free upgrades and updates.
- “The license is for the first month and then you will automatically receive a free lifetime license on your email. You will pay for the license once only.” We don’t know the reason for this.
The system has backtest reports provided. The testing occurred on EURUSD on H1 on the year of tick data. The leverage was set at 1:500. We have a test quality of 100%. An initial deposit of $1000 became $3,805 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.04. This FX EA executed 666 orders with 71.62% of the accuracy for long trading positions. The short direction wasn’t traded.
Happy Galaxy trading account review
The advisor has been running a real profile on ForexMart. The leverage is common – 1:500. The account was created on July 27, 2021 and deposited at $1,500 in total. Since then, the absolute gain has become 73.72%. An average monthly gain is 14.45%. The maximum drawdown is sky-high – 41.78%.
There were 498 orders with 4810.5 pips executed. An average win in pips is 24.40 when an average loss is -55.41. A win rate is 80% for long and 82% for short trading directions. An average trade length is four days. The profit factor is 2.09.
The system focuses on trading GBPUSD – 196 deals executed.
The system works with medium risks to the account balance.
The advisor executes deals, forming a Grid of orders which is risky.
November 2021 is going to be the first lost month.
The robot is available for €299 for a single real account license. The intel about many numbers of real accounts means switching. We may note the next features in the pack like ten robots where the most of them are scams. There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Is Happy Galaxy a scam?
No, it’s not. Now, the system just executes orders with deep drawdowns. It should be updated or otherwise it will become a scam.
We have no testimonials written about how the system works on people’s accounts. It’s a bad sign.