Agimat Trading System is a copy-trading service that allows us to copy the deals executed on the master account. The main claim is “The Best Forex Scalper Trader Strategy.” The copy-trading software allows us to use it on MT4 and MT5 terminals.
Agimat Trading System Strategies and Tests
There’s a mention about a patent that was given by the US regulator. By the way, Dennis Buchholz is a quite-known person in the Forex-related market.
Let’s talk about the details of the service:
- Copy-trading software executes deals automatically on our terminal after customizing it.
- The system that provides these signals executes a scalping-based strategy.
- It uses a swing strategy as the support one.
- It focuses on markets: Forex, Stocks, Futures, CFD, Commodities, Metals, and Cryptos.
- The robot doesn’t repair the signals after delivering.
- The service is used by 11,000 users.
- The accuracy rate is 90.00%.
- The drawdowns are approximately 3.9%.
- The system uses Neural Network to calculate the best entry points.
- It works with MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- There’s a video with explanations of how the system works.
- The video shows an open deal on the real account with a 31.03 Lot Size. So, there should be +$300,000 on the real account.
Agimat Trading System Live Trading Account Review
We have a real EUR account called fxtechgroup. It was created on July 4, 2019. Since then, the balance has become 6,868 EUR. The floating loss (drawdown) is -449.75 EUR. The closed profit is 5,398 EUR.
As we can see from the diagram, the robot trades with all available trading pairs. The total return is 186.2%. An average monthly return is 5.1%. The maximum drawdown is low -3.9%. The accuracy rate is sky-high (95.4%). The Profit Factor is solid – 9.79. The system has got 886.7 pips. An average trade frequency is 0.3 deals a week. The robot has been working for almost two years.
The Risk to Reward Ratio is 2.88. The risk of ruin is 0.00%. An average trade length is 32 hours. An average win is 36.22 EUR when an average loss is twice higher (-76.77 EUR). An average result is 31.03 EUR.
The most frequently traded pair is GBP/USD, with 17 deals (817.63 EUR) and 100% accuracy.
The system works on the SELL direction 2.5 times more frequently than on the BUY one. The Profit Factor for the SELL direction is nine times higher than for the BUY direction.
There is single strategy trading and manual trading as an addition.
Monday (58) with Tuesday (52 deals) are still the most traded days.
The robot focuses on trading during the Asian trading session.
Since September 2020, the robot hasn’t lost any order, so there was no Profit Factor as a result.
The robot trades without Grid and Martingale.
The lifetime license costs 174 EUR or almost $200. We can expect the package is featured by working on the MT4 and MT5 terminals, free updates, support via email within 24 hours, mobile application, and user guides with tutorials.
We have to decide right now what real accounts we want to use when we are proceeding with checking out.
Is Agimat Trading System a scam?
We don’t think so. There are trading results, Dennis is a well-known person, and the price is medium.
Agimat Trading System has its own page on the Forex Peace Army site. The total rate is 3.993 based on 261 reviews.
The presentation includes many positive testimonials.
Not everyone is profitable with it.