Euro Scalper Pro has a simple and scam-like presentation. The testimonials from Trustpilot mention that the system is dangerous and uses an aggressive Grid of orders approach. The Euro Scalper Pro’s main statement is “Scalp Forex Like A Pro. 100% Automated Forex signals. Copy Trading On Our MT4.”
Euro Scalper Pro strategies and tests
We did everything possible to group all useful and important info in the list below.
- The system shares signals to us from the main account. We can copy-trade them easily.
- We can work with copy software right from our MT4 platform.
- The advisor generates signals only for the EURUSD cross pair.
- We won’t be charged extra fees in future.
- It allows us to work without our own trading experience.
- The devs won’t provide services as soon as they have enough clients. So, they force us to hurry with making the final decision.
- The set up process takes not so much time.
- We can work with the software from VPS or our home PC.
- The site can be translated into many languages easily.
Euro Scalper Pro trading account review
The developers have demo account trading results if these trading reports are real. It’s unprofessional to hide intel about the account where these signals are generated.
Euro Scalper Pro trading results
There’s a video that includes unverified trading results. We can’t be sure that these orders were executed for real and they weren’t just randomly generated based on the past data. It’s important, because verified results allow us to know win rates, risks, drawdowns, profit factor and recovery factor, trade lengths, how many deals, pips, and lots were traded, monthly results, absolute growth, and so on.
We may receive signals by simply purchasing them or by registering on the promoted broker with their referral link.
We have to follow the next steps to get these signals for free:
- Register an account on IC Markets or XM using the referral link.
- Fund our account at $1000 or €1000.
- Provide the developers with our real account number.
- Check that the referral ID is set correctly.
We have two subscriptions without refunds at all. We can subscribe for it monthly for $197. This price is at least three times higher than the similar services on MQL5. The annual subscription costs $1,997. It allows us to save 15$. The original price was $2,364. Both prices are scams. No one wants to subscribe for the service without verified trading results for that long period.
Is Euro Scalper Pro a scam?
Most likely, the system is a scam. If not, we can easily check verified Myfxbook or Fxblue trading results with charts and extended statistics.
The presentation includes only positive testimonials.
We can’t be sure these orders were closed in profits after executing the devs’ signals.
This comment looks ridiculously bad.
Euro Scalper Pro has a page on Trustpilot with a 4.4 rate.
There are many clients who claim that the robot as well as signals it generates are dangerous.