The Comeback Kid EA is an expert advisor that doesn’t have a well-written presentation. The developers don’t provide us with relevant answers to all our possible questions. The devs claim that the system is a profitable trading solution. Let’s check the veracity of vendors’ claims.
The Comeback Kid EA strategies and tests
The advisor has some features explained:
- The advisor works completely automatically.
- We can also trade manually on our account.
- The advisor is able to recover after losses.
- They have 16 years of trading experience.
- “The auto-trading function already gives the trader an edge. Intervening can give a further edge on top of that. So we should be working with a double trading edge which is hard to find.”
- The advisor can run charts with low drawdowns.
- There are trailing stops to protect profits from high volatile periods.
- We can reach 5-10% of the monthly gain.
- Trading is available on 10 cross pairs.
- There’s an inbuilt trading system and risk management.
- The installation process takes several minutes.
The system was properly tested. The broker was a no-name one – TW Crop. An initial deposit was $3,000. The leverage was 1:500. The total net profit has become $2,661. The maximum drawdown was 12.73%. The profit factor was 2.04. The recovery factor is 3.98. There were 1587 trades executed. The accuracy is 68% for shorts and 70% for longs.
The Comeback Kid EA live trading account review
The developers run a real account. It’s an important part of making the right decision.
The Comeback Kid EA Trading Results
There’s a system running on a real USD account on the Trader’s Way broker automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT5 platform. We may note that the account gets its track record verified. It was created on June 16, 2021, and deposited at $30,674 and withdrawn at $4,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 15.21% with an average monthly gain of 4.65%.
The Comeback Kid EA traded 454 deals with 5026.5. An average win is 108.69 pips when an average loss is -163.20 pips. The win rate is 61% for longs and 65% for shorts. An average trade length is 17 hours 39 minutes. The profit factor is 1.66.
The advisor works with EURUSD the most – 125 deals. XAUUSD provides the most profits, $1717.
The system works during the beginning of the American trading session.
The advisor doesn’t work equally during the week. Wednesday and Friday are the less traded days.
The expert advisor works with low risks to the account balance. It has to lose 90% deals in a row to lose 10% of the balance.
It works with different lot sizes on various pairs. We may note only several orders had SL levels placed.
It has closed the first three months with profits.
- The system is fully under our control.
- We can work on both terminals, MT4 and MT5.
- The account balance must be at least $3000.
- The leverage can be set at 1:100.
- Almost all important settings can be customized.
- We are allowed to start trading with conservative risks.
- The robot costs $497 for a lifetime real account copy.
Is The Comeback Kid EA a scam?
We don’t know for sure. The system only works with several pairs for several hours daily. We don’t know if it works well with other cross pairs.
The presentation doesn’t have any kind of testimonials provided. There were no reviews written on Trustpilot and Forex Peace Army sites.