Night Hawk is a robot that was published by DaVinci FX Group several years ago. The presentation informativeness is on the mid-level. There are some explanations of settings and strategies provided.
Night Hawk Strategies and Tests
Let’s talk about the robot’s features and settings:
- Night Hawk runs charts fully automatically.
- The main strategies are Grid with Martingale.
- We can use it on the nine currency pairs.
- According to the backtest reports, the robot trades on the M15 time frame.
- It was designed to execute trades on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The backtest reports were received by using real data from brokers.
- It uses various indicators like Bollinger Band, Commodity Channel Index to find the best trading opportunities.
- The robot is broker-free.
- We have to use it on an ECN account to get the best slippage and spreads options.
- The system executes a Grid strategy that receives data from an Average True Range Indicator.
- It can calculate Lot sizes for each order based on the available margin.
- We can use a Time Filter feature to avoid not preferable trading hours.
- There’s support provided for every copy sold.
- We can use the News Filter as well.
- The packages include free updates.
It’s a GBP/CAD backtest report on the M15 time frame. The robot was running on the eight-year data (2012-2020). The initial deposit was $3,000. The absolute gain has become +212.33%. An average monthly gain was 1.14%. The maximum drawdown was 31.25%. The balance has amounted to $9,376.
Night Hawk closed 1845 deals with 13837.1 pips. The win-rate was 84% for Shorts and 83% for Longs. An average trade length was almost thirteen hours. The Profit Factor was 2.38.
The Shorts direction was favorite for this symbol.
The robot worked with low risks to the account balance.
Night Hawk Live Trading Account Review
Night Hawk works on a real USD account through the IC Markets broker house automatically using technical indicators data from the MT4 terminal. This account has lost its verified track record. So, there can be removed parts of the trading data. It was created on December 20, 2018, deposited at $3,703.22, and withdrawn at $3,436.22. Since then, the absolute gain is 225.15%. An average monthly gain is +4.37%. The maximum drawdown is 41.35%. It’s high for this profitability. So, most likely, the part with it was removed from trading results.
The robot has closed 1690 deals with 8938.9 pips of the profits. An average win is 23.86 pips when an average loss is -52.32 pips. It traded 29.43 Lots. The win-rate is 76% for both directions. An average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is 1.73.
The most traded and the most profitable symbol is AUD/CAD – 443 deals and $566.20 of the profit.
As we can see, deals are opened during the night sessions.
Wednesday is the most traded day with 388 deals.
The system works with low risks. Anyway, it has to lose 34 deals in a row to lose 10% of the balance.
The system uses a Trailing Stop Loss feature instead of the fixed Stop Loss.
There are open trades available for checking.
The system provides little monthly profits.
Night Hawk has a $275 offer. We can expect to get a digital copy of the product and all mentioned above. We can pay only with WebMoney or PauPal. They don’t support refunds. To pay via a bank card, we have to contact them. It’s weird. We can expect to receive a 30% discount for the second copy.
Is Night Hawk a scam?
No, it doesn’t look like a scam. Anyway, there are many risks because of the Grid and Martingale strategies behind the system.
There’s a profile of the mother company – DaVinci FX, on the Forex Peace Army. We have no reviews or rates on the page.