Mood EA is a robot that was designed to help people with making profits on Forex. The presentation is short and doesn’t include trading results that were removed. So, it’s time to check it out once again.
Mood EA strategies and tests
We have systemized the most useful information that can help you with making a decision about how everything works.
- We can expect that the robot can help us with automatic orders execution on our terminal.
- It “works on the Momentum indicator, which is a leading indicator. To enter a position, the advisor uses the oversold or overbought conditions of this indicator, catching the “mood” of traders.”
- The advisor seeks for the best trading opportunities running the charts 24/7.
- So, it is. It looks like the dev tried to hide something.
- After purchasing we should contact him immediately.
- The developer removed the trading account. So, we had just some screenshots of the past trading activities.
- It trades in the direction of the market.
- It opens and closes orders on the market for us.
- There’s Hedge possibilities provided.
- It can prepare lot sizes based on free margin for us.
- We can use a lot multiplayer for Grid orders.
- SL and TP levels can be customized.
- There’s a trailing feature used.
- It can reduce drawdowns, using this system.
- There’s a magic number feature available.
- We can trade during the hours we choose.
We have no backtest reports provided. It’s a significant disadvantage because we don’t know if the robot received proper testing or not. The final report usually informs us about the details like: win rates, profitability, drawdowns, trading frequency, the best broker to work with, and so on.
Mood EA trading account review
This trading account was deployed in November 2021 and was removed without anything traded in December 2021. This looks suspicious. We don’t know why the dev decided not to provide us with trading results.
Mood EA worked on a demo account on RoboForex. The leverage was 1:2000. It’s not a welcome level. The maximum drawdown was 75.3% while the maximum deposit load was 90.2%. It was such a high risk. The account worked for four weeks. The absolute gain was 624.02%.
It executed 82 deals weekly. An average holding time was 14 hours.
The chart of growth showed the system traded with high risks at the beginning.
The advisor used aggressive Martingale and increased lot sizes from 0.01 to 0.17.
It traded 320 deals. The best trade was $1300.77 when the worst trade was -$313.78. The recovery factor was 4.48 and the profit factor was 3.35.
GBPAUD and EURCAD were the most traded pairs. The system traded mostly in the short direction.
We have so many warnings that the robot didn’t work properly.
The offer remains unchanged. We can buy a copy for $199 and we are not allowed to subscribe for it. It’s possible to download a demo copy of the system for free.
Is Mood EA a good system to rely on?
It is difficult to say so. Everything looks suspicious including the trader’s decision to delete a trading account from MQL5.
The presentation includes only positive testimonials about how the system works for them.
The dev of this EA is Vasiliy Strukov from Russia. He has two years of MQL5 experience, 9 products and no signals on the board.