Happy News is a trading advisor that was designed by Happy Forex. This company is a veteran in the Forex-robot-design field. Usually, they sell the pack of ten robots at once.
There are many robots that worked several years ago and were stopped.
Happy News Strategies and Tests
The robot has many features we’re going to describe:
- Happy News can execute deals on the terminal fully automatically.
- It places pending orders in both directions several minutes before the news is going to be released.
- The news triggers the market to react. As a result, the robot opens an order.
- As usual, the system receives information about upcoming news from a Forex Factory calendar.
- The robot doesn’t execute risky strategies like Grid, Martingale, Averaging, and so on.
- We can trade only news we like. We can switch off others.
- The robot gives us information about what news will be next.
- It can be used only on the MT4 platform.
- The system sets a proper GMT Offset automatically.
- The developers suggest we use Admiral Markets to execute orders well. This broker is a quite-known broker house.
- The system needs to be used only on low-spreads ECN accounts.
- We should have approximately $100 on balance to start trading.
- It can be used on 4 and 5 digit brokers (charts).
The presentation doesn’t include a backtest report that would allow us to be sure that the system is well tested.
Happy News Live Trading Account Review
Happy News works on a demo USD account on Fort Financial Services. It trades automatically using fundamental data in trading. The platform is MT4. The leverage is 1:500. The account was created on February 25, 2016, and “deposited” at $6,593. Since then, the absolute gain was +390.89%. An average monthly gain is +2.56%. The maximum drawdown is 39.26%. Forty-six traders track the account.
Happy News closed 749 deals with 875.3 pips. It’s nothing for the EA that has been working for five years in a row. An average win is 3.95 pips when an average loss is -15.00 pips. Win-rate is 85% for both directions: Short and Long. An average trade length is five minutes. The Profit Factor is 1.23. It’s so low for a professional advisor.
The system executes deals only on four currency pairs: EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY. EUR/USD is the most profitable and frequently traded symbol – 261 deals and $7095.39.
The system opens trades mostly during the night-impact news period during the European trading session.
Monday (33 deals) is the less traded day, and this is weird.
The robot executes orders with high risks to the account balance. For losing 10% of the account, the system has to lose four orders.
As we can see, the robot is a scam. SL levels are fifteen times wider than TP levels. After losing six deals for two weeks, everything became clear.
Trading results show that the robot is going to die.
There’s a common and well-known “Today-30% discount”. The ten-EAs 2-license pack costs 299 EUR, 5-license costs 499 EUR. The packages include:
- Ten robots on the board where many of them are scams.
- Happy INDIcators Pro.
- We can use as many demo accounts as we want.
- A user manual is provided by developers.
- There’s 24/7 support through email, TeamViewer, and Desk.
- There are lifetime updates and upgrades.
Is Happy News a scam?
Now, the robot is a scam because it’s not profitable in the nearest past.
The mother company (Happy Forex) runs a page on Forex Peace Army with a 3.5 rate based on five reviews.
We can see a list of connected to the profile robots. Four of them are scams. Seven of them were stopped. There are just two accounts that work.
The last comments didn’t mention Happy News. We’re not surprised. The time for this EA to rock is gone.