FXPro Dragon has a weird presentation that doesn’t include much information about the system and what we should expect from its running on a real account. The developers claim that it’s “ONE of the best Forex robots for Metatrader 4 is going to help you with that!” We can’t be sure that it’s true.
FXPro Dragon Strategies and Tests
The presentation is quite short, to be professional. We have just these statements and some short explanations provided.
- The system is designed to execute orders automatically for us. We don’t need to do anything in addition.
- It can be used on the same account with other robots.
- The systems won’t conflict with each other.
- It can look for trading opportunities 24/5 tirelessly.
- The advisor can decrease a drawdown level to affordable.
- It includes a money management feature.
- We can apply the robot to any cross pair that we want to trade.
- The system works without emotions.
- The advisor knows when the right time to open order because it looks when the market conditions match inverse calculations.
- The system is easy to set up on the terminal.
- It works with four-digit brokers.
- Users can expect to get 24/7 support.
- The advisor focuses on only one pair – USDCAD.
- The robot works on the H4 time frame.
The presentation includes a USDCAD report that was tested on the H4 time frame. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spreads are 20 pips. An initial deposit was $2,450. It has turned into $1,178,579 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 101.41. The maximum drawdown was 15.10%. FXPro Dragon has closed 541 deals. The win rate was 92.41% for Short and 97.50% for Long trading positions.
FXPro Dragon Live Trading Account Review
The system is set on a real USD account. The floating loss looks dangerous to the account stability. The account was found on March 23, 2021. The closed profit is $3271. The free margin level is at $4,818. The balance is $8272.
The total return amounts to 61.8%. An average monthly return is 37.4%. The win rate is 92.5%. The profit factor is 43.69. An average trade frequency is 0.5 orders daily. The account is online for 86 days.
The RIO is 4.50. The worst day is -$66.72. The risk of ruin is 0.0%. This data is not correct. An average trade length is 26.7 hours. An average result is $81.78. An average win is $90.48 when an average loss is -$25.54. Fxblue hasn’t received the data from a terminal about the closed with losses orders.
The sell direction is traded in 90% of cases.
There’s a single magic number that means we have one trading system.
Monday is not traded at all.
The EA opens trades during all sessions.
June 2021’s profitability showed that the robot experienced problems that haven’t stopped in July 2021.
It opens several deals weekly.
As soon as the developers log into the terminal, these drawdown orders become lost deals, and this data will be pushed to FXblue.
We have only two packs on the board that vary by the number of licenses. The cheapest pack costs $129. It includes one real and one demo account, MT4 support, lifetime access, 24/5 support, and free updates. The “ultimate” pack costs $169. There are three real and demo licenses. We have no refund policy provided.
Is FXPro Dragon a Scam?
We are sure that the system is insanely dangerous to the account balance. We’d like you to ask developers about what’s up with these drawdown orders.
FXProDragon has a page on Forex Peace Army created. Alas, people didn’t provide us with testimonials about how the system makes profits on their accounts.