Happy Frequency is an FX robot that uses its strategy based on the risk level setting. The expert advisor can work on the different strategies and uses a news filter feature to protect the approach. This is a fully automated system designed to work on 9 major currency pairs. Happy Forex company is the developer of this FX EA. The company is reputed for its expert advisors that vary based on the approach they use. A team of expert developers and traders is involved in the making of the EAs. Other products of the company include Happy Forex, Happy News, Happy Power, Happy Neuron, and more.
Happy Frequency strategies and tests
As per the vendor, this FX robot combines different concepts like the trend, grid, semi-martingale, and hedge methods. The selection of the methods is based on the high, low, medium, and combination risk levels in the set files. We could not find backtesting results for the system. Some of the key features that give this ATS an edge over its competitors are listed below:
- It is 100% automated and works on the MT4 platform.
- The system is easy to install and use.
- It supports ECN brokers.
- The FX robot can detect quotes of 4 or 5 digits automatically.
- It uses a micro, mini, standard, or ECN account.
- The recommended minimum deposit is $4000 or $40 micro(cent).
- It works on the USDCAD, EURUSD, EURCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, EURGBP, and EURJPY pairs.
- The FX robot uses the M5 timeframe.
- A news filter is present to protect the strategy.
- A VPS is needed as the robot has to run 24/7.
Happy Frequency live trading account review
A live real USD account using the Orbex broker and the leverage of 1:500 on the MT4 platform is present.
From the above images, we can see that the account started in July 2020 has generated a total profit of 101.62% with a daily profit of 0.11% and a monthly profit of 3.42%. For a deposit of $4000, the profits made is $,064.94. A total of 5,658 trades have been executed with 81% profitability and a profit factor value of 1.86. The drawdown for the account is 41.03%.
Although the drawdown is high, the profits are considerable. The growth curve shows the profits have been steadily increasing since the account started in 2020. Further, the lot size is 0.01 which shows a low-risk setting. For traders who aim at generating stable profits without high risk, this EA would be a choice to consider.
To use this EA, you need to pay €299 which includes 2 licenses, or €499 which includes 5 licenses. Along with the EA, the vendor offers 9 other EAs of the company. A discount of 30% is applied to the pricing and you also get a free indicator of the Happy Forex company.
Free upgrades, free updates, an unlimited number of demo accounts, and a user manual are provided with the package. The vendor gives a 30-day money-back guarantee. When compared to the market average, we find the price is very affordable as you get 10 EAs for the price of a single system. Further, the discount and the bonus indicator are other perks of buying this product.
Is Happy Frequency a good system to rely on?
From our evaluation of the various aspects of this FX robot we have identified the following influencing factors:
- From real trading results, we find the performance of the robot is good showing steady growth.
- Pricing is affordable when compared to the price of competitor systems in the market.
- The money-back-guarantee indicates the system is reliable.
- The use of multiple strategies helps mitigate the risk involved.
Unfortunately, we could not find user reviews for this FX robot on reputed sites like Forexpeacearmy, Trustpilot, myfxbook, etc. However, we found feedback for the company on the Trustpilot site. A total of 13 reviews are present with a rating of 4.5/5.