Grid King is a Grid trading advisor that should open many orders to be profitable. This type of advisor is risky. The system was released on the MQL5 forum. The presentation doesn’t look informative and professional.
Grid King strategies and tests
The system has a short presentation that doesn’t include all the important information.
- It’s an automatic trading solution. We may do nothing in addition.
- We are allowed to trade on the MT5 terminal.
- We can still buy the advisor for $390.
- The next price will be twice higher – $790.
- It performs a Grid strategy.
- So, it can work on many symbols.
- The system knows how to decrease losses and recover after them.
- It sounds like a Martingale strategy.
- The data to test was picked based on 18-year ticks.
- It works with 29 pairs.
- We can work on IC Markets.
- We can use a VPS service – 4xhosting.
- “The EA uses a unique Spread Equalizer Algorithm (S.E.A.), which dramatically decreases the impact of spread and slippage on the stability.”
- “Volatility breakout strategy, where the EA will trade in the direction of strong price movements.”
- “Return to Mean strategy, where the EA will exploit the fact that price always returns to the mean.”
- We are allowed to work only on a hedge account.
- The deposit requirements are $100 minimum.
- The robot handles any spreads, commissions, or account types.
- An ECN account is a must for it.
- The robot works with the same magic number on all cross pairs.
- We have “One of a kind S.E.A. (Spread Equalizer Algorithm), which greatly improves stability for bigger spreads and slippages.”
- It executes orders on the H1 time frame.
- The leverage should be higher than 1:300.
- We have to start using it on a demo account.
- It’s “recommended to run on accounts nominated in EUR or USD for the best performance of the AutoSafety feature.”
- The standard type of account requires us to have $3000 on it.
There’s a report that unites data of 11 pairs from 2016-2019. The starting balance was $3000. The modeling quality was 98%. An initial deposit was $3,000. The advisor has obtained $687,906 in total net profit. The risk was medium and the peak drawdown was 6.65%. The profit factor was 2.81, while the recovery factor was 13.77. This EA executed 7599 orders with 64% of the win rate for shorts and 66% for longs.
Grid King live trading account review
Grid King works on a real account with low leverage – 1:300. The maximum drawdown is 36.7%. The maximum deposit load is 12.5%. The win rate is 61.5%. The system has been running for 106 weeks in a row. An initial deposit was €10,363. The absolute growth has amounted to 54.98%. According to the chart, we know that the robot works unpredictably.
There were 512 trading days. An average trade frequency is 108 orders weekly. An average trade length is three days.
The system has lost five symbols since the beginning.
The EA uses Martingale three times to be profitable.
There were 10,762 orders traded. The best trade was €1895 when the worst trade was €1827. The recovery factor is 1.30. The profit factor is 1.12. It is too low for a professional advisor for which the dev asks money. An average winning profit is €7.95 when an average loss is €11.26.
AUDCAD, with 769 orders, is ahead in trading activities.
The developer suggests risks no one wants to work with. Even with them, the results are horrible.
The system costs $390. The developer decided not to reveal what features the package has. We can subscribe for three months for $199 for three months, $259 for half a year, and annually for $299. The system is available for demo download. So, we can check what features and settings it has on our terminal.
Is Grid King robot a scam?
It’s going to become a scam. The system doesn’t work stable and predictable. It’s hard to understand what we have to expect from it in several months.
The negative comment mentioned that the client couldn’t manage to be profitable within 10 weeks.