Gravity FX NG is an expert advisor that has a screaming presentation that doesn’t include all minimum required intel. The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. There’s a “unique adaptive fully-automated expert advisor, based on the artificial intelligence and self-learning algorithm technologies. Their algorithm works with amazing and stable results.”
Gravity FX NG strategies and tests
We have prepared a list of features and details as a well-structured list:
- It knows how to work on the account automatically.
- It can make profits on any market.
- The developers mentioned that we have to choose a risk level wisely.
- There’s “a team of professional traders and software developers with over 25 years cumulative experience in forex trading and developing automated trading systems.”
- It works with a scalping strategy following trends.
- The vendor used this system for years.
- The system works without human emotions.
- The advisor calculates lot sizes and risks for every order.
- The robot compensates drawdowns when it’s needed.
- It united the best experience of the developers.
- It “opens positions against daily movements only where such moves have a high probability of success and by keeping to a trading method which has proven itself over the years through use by many professional traders.”
- The system places SL and TP levels for every order.
- The expert advisor works with low risks.
- An average profit can be between 10 and 15 pips.
- It works on the MT4 only.
- It requires accounts with low spreads.
- We can work with it from any broker.
- The cross pairs to work with are EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY.
- It can be used with other currency pairs.
- The core pairs are used because of low spreads.
- There’s a broker protection system on the board.
Gravity FX NG live trading account review
We have no backtest reports provided. It’s a huge con because we don’t know if the system was tested on the real tick data received from a broker or not.
Gravity FX NG live trading results
The system used to work on a demo account on IC Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage. We have a track record verified for this account. It was created on June 27, 2020, and funded at €50,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 224.43%. An average monthly gain was 9.61%. The maximum drawdown was 23.18%. The trading results are stopped from being updated.
The robot has executed 15,209 orders with -12,033 pips gained. An average win was 6.67 pips when an average loss was -43.21 pips. The win rate was 85% for llongs and 84% for shorts. An average trade length was almost seven hours. The profit factor was 1.41.
It traded fourteen cross pairs. EURUSD was the most traded symbol, with 2105 orders when the most profitable was GBPUSD, with $20,698.
The expert advisor executed orders during the European trading hours mostly.
It opened trades during all days.
It traded with low risks to the balance.
We may note that SL levels are so deep.
The robot stopped working with low monthly profits in the past.
There are three packages: Basic, Standard, and Premium. The Basic pack costs $599 (6 months), one month – $99. There’s a license for one account. The Standard pack includes a rental option with three account access for $999 and one month for $199. The premium pack costs $1299 for an annual subscription. The one-month rental costs $129. There are seven licenses. We have no refund policy provided.
Is Gravity FX NG a scam?
We can’t trust the results that were received from a demo account that was stopped a month ago. The devs don’t cover us with a refund policy to protect us if something goes wrong.
The presentation doesn’t include testimonials from real clients. It looks like developers don’t care about what we think about them.