AX Trader is an expert advisor that was published on the quite known platform – LeapFX. They don’t have the best reputation among Forex publishers. The developers claimed, “Get This Powerful NEW High Frequent Trading Currency Robot That Can Hand You Up To 39% Profit Per Month AUTOMATICALLY.” They are quite common claims about how the system works and what profits it can provide.
AX Trader Strategies and Tests
As usual, their presentations are wordy and it’s a challenge to find useful information:
- The system can work automatically for us. We don’t need to do anything extra.
- Trading is allowed on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, and USDCHF.
- We can work on the MT4 terminal.
- We can reach up to 39% of the monthly profits.
- The system has a detection feature that knows how to make profits during volatile periods.
- There’s a user manual on the board.
- The developers provide decent support.
- There’s a money-management feature implemented.
- The system can be profitable even working with default settings.
- It can calculate Entry Point, Lot Sizes, and others for us.
- “AX Trader is engineered to determine the direction of the overall trend while dynamically adjusting its entry points utilizing data from Fibonacci calculations.”
There’s no backtest report that could be viable to check. We have only a video where Martingale is noticeable.
AX Trader Live Trading Account Review
The robot works on a real USD account on the Blaze Markets broker automatically with 1:200 leverage. The platform is MetaTrader 4. The account has a verified track record. The account was created on April 01, 2021, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 151.47%. An average monthly gain is 32.05%. The maximum drawdown is insanely high – 67.99%.
The robot has closed 6705 deals with 6204 pips. An average win is 8.04 pips when an average loss is -26.68 pips. The accuracy rate is 80% for Longs and 79% for Shorts. An average trade length is over thirteen hours. The profit factor is 1.66.
On USDCAD the system has lost -1562 pips but closed with $1204 profits. It means the advisor uses Martingale to recover. GBPUSD is the most traded pair, with 1621 orders and $1912.
The European trading hours were the most traded by the advisor.
The robot works almost equally during a week.
The account is run with low risks to the balance.
The system combines placing orders based on a Grid of orders and Martingale.
The monthly profits have gone down since April 2021.
The offer looks familiar to LeapFX. The first pack is an annual subscription that’s available for $297. The ultimate lifetime pack is available for $497. They are featured by the same: AX Trader Software, free updates, full customer support, best recommendations. The offer is supported by a 30-day refund policy.
Is AX Trader a Scam?
We can’t answer this question for sure because the robot was released just three months ago and couldn’t handle all market conditions. At the same time, using Martingale on the accounts with less than 85-90% win rate is risky, especially on Grids of orders.
LeapFX runs a page on Forex Peace Army. It was created three years ago. There are fourteen pieces of feedback published that formed a 2.944 rate.
The last comments weren’t about AX Trader, but they are negative anyway.