Advanced Fibo Levels is an expert advisor that can be found on MQL5. The system has below average success among the community. The presentation is short.
Ho Tuan Thang is a developer from Vietnam with a 2367 rate. There are 6 products in the portfolio. The rate is 5 based on 56 reviews.
We have two other robots in MT4 and MT5 versions in the portfolio. Also, there are four signal accounts available.
Advanced Fibo Levels strategies and tests
We have some details explained about the system, features, strategies, and so on.
- The system is a fully-automatic trading solution. This means it opens and closes orders for us.
- The price is $99. It was only $49. The next one will be $149.
- The final price will be $249.
- It’s a “Fibonacci system that is designed to trade for the most popular Fibonacci strategy that’s completely automated.”
- The system got proper testing on the real data from brokers.
- We can work with both versions MT4 and MT5.
- It uses Advanced Fibo Levels Indicator to spot entry points.
- The advisor places SL and TP levels.
- We can customize various parameters.
- Treading is allowed on EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- We are allowed to open orders on the M15 time frame.
- Trading is possible on any broker house that we want.
- We have to own an account with $3000 on it.
- The system works with any spreads and slippages.
We have no backtest reports shared about how the system was tested on the past data and what results the robot could manage to achieve. It’s a con because we don’t have a final report with the intel.
Advanced Fibo Levels live trading account review
The robot has been working on a just-created account for three weeks only. It’s not a term for the system. We have to check 3-6 months of trading results to see how it performs under different market conditions.
We have this screenshot from the presentation. There’s no account connected to it with those profits.
The robot has been working a real account on Weltrade for 3 weeks. The leverage is 1:500. The maximum drawdown is 27.4%. The maximum deposit load is 13%. Those parameters are a bit high. The win rate is average – 74.5%. The absolute growth has amounted to 9.89%.
It trades 51 deals a week. An average trade length is ten hours.
The growth chart matches the average line.
The advisor used to work with Martingale on Grids of orders.
Advanced Fibo Levels has traded 51 orders. The best trade is $52.95 when the worst trade is -$23.94. The recovery factor is 2.07 when the profit factor is 1.91. An average monthly growth is 9.89%. The system works based on algorithmic trading.
XAUUSD is the most traded pair with 39 deals.
The advisor received various warnings.
The price grew from $49 to $99. We have no rental options available.
Is Advanced Fibo Levels a good system to rely on?
The system has been just set to work. At the same time, we have noted a Grid with Martingale combo on the board. So, it uses a risky trading approach.
The presentation includes mostly positive testimonials. We don’t know how right they are.