XFXea is a trading solution that promises to bring “regular profits regardless of the Market situation.” Its presentation is short as usual. So, the devs don’t want us to know much about it.
XFXea strategies and tests
The presentation includes a few explanations of what we should expect from the system that works on our account.
- The advisor executes orders fully automatically for us. We may do no extra effort. It opens and closes orders for us.
- The strategy details aren’t clear. So, there can be risky ones.
- Trading results show percent of risky ones like a Grid of orders and Martingale.
- So, they can work on the main ones like Price Action and Trend.
- “Thanks to special calculations and transaction algorithms, the developers were able to ensure that the system practically doesn’t have loss periods.”
- The advisor knows how to execute recovery orders.
- “The Entry Point calculates based on the range indicator data received from the terminal.”
- The trading is available on two cross pairs AUD/USD and EUR/USD.
- The system is a high-frequently traded solution.
- The time frame can be H1.
- The minimum deposit requirements are $1000.
The presentation includes backtest reports to convince us that the system was tested properly before being released. This report is AUDUSD on H1. The tick data combined five years. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 3 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $5000 that has turned into $86,748,970 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.06. The maximum drawdown was 59.89%. It’s such a high number as for a report. The system has executed 974 orders with 62% of the accuracy for shorts and 74% for longs.
XFXea live trading account review
The developers set the system to trade on a Cent account only because the risks are high to lose much with a Grid plus Martingale combo.
The devs provide us with verified trading results that is a good sign. The system runs a real USDC account on RoboForex. Many use this broker for automatic trading. The account has a verified track record that means that the data should be relevant. It was created on September 18, 2018, and deposited at $500.79. Since then, the absolute gain has become 2523%. An average monthly gain is 9.06%. The maximum drawdown is almost the same as on backtests – 53.37%. Thirty-seven traders track the trading results.
The advisor has executed 580 deals and gained 3703 pips. An average win is 33.96 pips when an average loss is -45.21 pips. The accuracy is 63% for longs and 67% for shorts. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 1.66. It’s so close to an average number of 1.6.
AUDUSD is still ahead with 330 orders of EURUSD with 250 orders by trading activities. The most profits were obtained on AUDUSD as well – $8618.
The system focuses on working during the European trading hours.
Friday with 103 orders is the least traded day among others.
The system works with medium risks to the account balance.
We may note from closed orders that the robot can easily lose three orders or even more in a row.
The advisor has lost four months this year and it’s also going to lose October 2021.
The expert advisor is available for $260. The price looks average. There are one lifetime and two demo account licenses, MT4 and MT5 versions, user manual, free updates, and friendly support. Wr can rely on a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Is XFXea a scam?
The system is almost a scam because it lost many months this year. The page on Forex Store mentions that the robot has a 9.5 rate from 10 possible and this is so far from being true.
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of feedback. It’s suspicious because we don’t know if the system works well on people’s accounts and what trading results could be achieved.