Green Graph EA has a medium presentation that includes some explanations and several widgets of trading results and testimonials from Forex Peace Army. The developer claimed that we can “Earn Safe, Earn Green. Green Graph EA trades the green market, getting green profits & earning big money.” This sounds like nonsense.
Green Graph EA strategies and tests
The presentation includes details, strategy, and some of the settings explanations. We’ve grouped everything up in the following list.
- The advisor can open and close orders on a terminal for us automatically.
- The robot works only with low risks. It’s a lie.
- The system knows how to decrease losses from bad trades.
- It uses a hidden “special algorithm” to spot trading opportunities.
- There are the next indicators involved in trading: EMA, stochastic, RSI indicators, and calculations of mathematical formulas.
- There are only four symbols allowed for trading: EUR/AUD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, and GBP/USD.
- It works on the standard time frame – H1.
- We may use it without any trading experience.
- We’re free to use any broker we want.
- The system includes a well-designed money management system.
- “EA is connected to the Green Graph website server where AI keeps revising the ticks and develops an algorithm for future trades.” We are not sure this is true.
- There are over 1000 visitors monthly and 100 traders.
- We should have $100 on balance.
- To trade well, the account has to have $1000 or more.
- The leverage can be set at 1:500.
- The robot is customizable for our needs.
- We may like to use it on the VPS service.
Green Graph EA live trading account review
There’s a EUR/AUD backtest report on the H1 time frame based on two years tick data. The absolute gain was 36,218.65%. An average monthly gain was 35.37%. The maximum drawdown was 31.80%. Green Graph EA has performed 940 deals with 8323.5 pips. The EA has traded 4,095 lots. An average win was 23.75 pips when an average loss was -29.70 pips. An average trade length was 11 hours and 22 minutes. The win rate was 74% for longs and 70% for shorts. The profit factor was 2.66.
The system has made twice more profits in the Longs direction.
The system worked with low-middle risks.
Green Graph EA live trading results
Green Graph EA has been running on a real USDC account on the RoboForex broker. It’s a good one for automatic trading. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges as well. It was founded on March 25, 2021, deposited at $5,000, and withdrawn at $5,850. Since then, the absolute gain has become +385.1%. An average monthly gain is 42.23%. The maximum drawdown is 42.11%.
It has executed 702 orders with 767.1 pips. An average win is 17.57 pips when an average loss is -34.12 pips. The win rate varies from 67% for longs to 70% for shorts. An average trade length is 15 hours 16 minutes. The profit factor is 1.64.
The system doesn’t work stable with all pairs. EURAUD is the most traded pair with 222 orders.
The robot opens many orders at night. The second most active session is the European trading hours.
Tuesday is the most actively traded day.
The system works with medium risks to the balance.
June and July 2021 had ridiculously low profitability compared with April and May.
The profitable package costs $45 monthly. The original price was $80. There’s one real or demo account license, free updates, a 30-day refund policy, and 24/7 support. The professional pack costs $75 a month. The original price was $130. There’s one month of free VPS.
Is Green Graph EA a scam?
No, it is not, but we don’t have to forget that the robot works with high risks on the real account.
Green Graph EA runs a page on Forex Peace Army. We have a single trading account connected. There are no testimonials or rates published.