Falcor Forex Robot is an expert advisor that is a part of the Forex Robot Trader portfolio. The company has a horrible reputation among the former clients that have written reviews on the Forex Peace Army.
Falcor Forex Robot strategies and tests
There are not so many details, features, and settings explained. It was kind of a challenge for us to find all the proper information about the robot.
- The advisor can provide its owner with a possibility to execute orders automatically.
- We can work only through the MT4 terminal.
- The robot can open orders, using a price action strategy.
- So, it has to analyze where the price is and where the support and resistance levels are.
- We can expect that the system protects our balance, placing TP and SL levels.
- The advisor seeks trading opportunities 24/7 on the market.
- It doesn’t require us to have relevant trading experience to work well.
- It can open orders on every symbol available in the terminal.
- The setup process will take several minutes or so.
- We may work with those types of the account: Standard, Micro, and Mini.
- It will work only with available margin on the market.
The developers don’t provide backtest reports. So, it’s an unfriendly move because we don’t know if the robot was tested properly. Usually, we can check the final report and make the final decision about it.
Falcor Forex Robot trading account review
The presentation includes several screenshots of the trading charts with explanations that were photoshopped over. So, we can’t be sure those profits were obtained.
We have a monthly report published on the site. We are sure that it wasn’t generated from a real account because it has more numbers in its name. Usually, the devs form them at night. It’s suspicious because they can be formed on the past data.
This account has $14,138,677 on the balance that doesn’t sound trustworthy. The gross profit is $34,443. The profit factor is 8.55. The maximal drawdown is $380.00 (0.00%). Falcor Forex Robot has executed 246 deals. The win rate is 83% for shorts and 84% for longs.
The price hasn’t changed for years. We can buy the robot for $79 only. We can’t rely on a refund policy because the developers don’t provide it. There’s no trial period either.
Is Falcor Forex Robot a good advisor?
It’s difficult to say for sure. The devs hide real trading results as usual. Additionally, there were many negative testimonials written on Forex Peace Army.
Forex Robot Trader runs a page on Forex Peace Army. We have 270 testimonials published. The final product rate is 2.262. There are no trading accounts connected.
There’s an endless wall of angry clients. For many of them, the advisor has turned out to be unprofitable.